ZERO TO FIT TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Client warrants that they are medially able to participate in physical exercise and is not aware of any physical or mental conditions that could affect them from participating in physical exercise.
2. The Client acknowledges that they are participating in physical exercise at their own risk.
3. The Client must complete a pre-exercise health questionnaire prior to any physical exercise.
4. The Client will provide a medical certificate if needed prior to physical exercise.
5. The Trainer is not able to provide medical advice with regard to the client's medical fitness. The Client agree's to seek their own medical advice as required.
6. The Client give's permission for photograph's, results or comments to be used when applicable.
7. Closed shoes must be worn at all times and appropriate attire for physical exercise.
8. Payment in advance for Personal Training and Group Fitness is required prior to the session commencing.
9. Payments can be made by Direct Debit, Bank Transfer, Square or Cash.
10. Cancellation of a session must be made 24hrs in advance or the Client will be charged regardless of attendance.
11. The Client does not hold the Trainer liable in any way for any injuries that might occur while training.
12. The Client understands that the achievement of their goals are not the sole responsibility of the Trainer.